JensenGrill Warranty Club program
If you sign up for a free active membership of the JensenGrill Warranty Club, you will automatically get a special warranty on your grill purchased after 1st. January 2017 and get free newsletters and special offers.
The JensenGrill warranty Club is only valid for JensenGrill owners with model: Estate 1, Estate 2 (model 2016) and Estate 3 purchased after 1st. January 2017.
A warranty of 2 years period is valid for all other JensenGrill owners, purchased before 1. January 2017
Read more about the warranty here
All JensenGrills are covered by our warranty for a minimum period of 2 years from the date of purchase. The warranty applies to the original purchaser from the date of purchase and covers manufacturing faults and defects only. If a JensenGrill product fails as a result of a manufacturing fault or defect under normal use in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, JensenGrill or local sub supplier will repair, refinish or replace the failed product. JensenGrill reserve the right to substitute the failed products with a similar product should the model no longer be available. Any replacement will be for the failed product only, where compatible parts are available and not necessarily a complete grill. The original warranty period is not extended in the event of a repair, refinish or replacement.
Special warranty program:
If the original purchaser signs up to be an active member of the online “JensenGrill Club” the following special warranty program will take effect from the day of purchase.
10 years rust through/burn through warranty on:
- Firebox/combustion chamber
- External panels
- Handles and knobs in anodized aluminum
3 years rust through/burn through warranty on:
- Flame tamers
- Coaltrays, (not perforated plates)
All remaining parts have 2 years warranty from the date of purchase
The following are not included in the warranty program:
- Commercial use
- Damaged caused by a result of failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions
- If any technical alterations have been made to the grill
- Accessories are used that are not expressly authorised for this grill
- Any act of God for example from storm damage, wind/flood etc.
- Corrosion or damage caused by exposure to the elements, grease/fat fires, salt, vinegar, insects etc.
- Removal or reinstallation costs
- Lack of maintenance, abuse, neglect, misuse, accident or improper assembly of product
- Scratches, dents corrosion or discolouring caused by heat, abrasive or chemical cleaners.
- Unauthorized repairs during the warranty period
- The cost of freight, assembly, replacement of worn parts, and other such costs are not covered by the warranty.
Note: JensenGrills must be covered when not in use
Fill in all fields and be an active member in order to get the special warranty.